Wednesday, August 4, 2010

From politics, it was an easy step to silence.

Day 2: Favorite song/Why you got a Blog
What A Wonderful World
By: Louis Armstrong



I admire this song.
and it's simplicity.

Why I Got A Blog
Let me cut to the point; I got a blog because it's refreshing. It gives me a place to vent, and I don't have much of those places anymore. I'm about to start college, so my parents are constantly all over me about everything, along with everyone else in my life. It's hard. I might sound like a baby, but growing up is hard!! All teenagers strive for freedom and independence, and when we finally get it we either abuse it or run from it! I don't want to do either one. But, I guess when the going get though I only gotta remember one thing; it's a wonderful world, I just have to realize it more often, and it's not as hard as it might seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment