Sunday, August 1, 2010

"A toast to Papa Dollar and to Mama Dollar."

Day 1: Favorite movie/15 Interesting Facts

Favorite movie of all time? That’s rough. There’s over 10 million movies that have been made, and I have to pick just one? Alright. Let me search my brain for the best movie of all time. (this might take a while my brain has to search over 10 million movies) Okay, I’ve got it. Impressive right?


-It’s A Wonderful Life (1946)

For starters, It’s a classic, It’s genuine, and the picture earned five Academy Awards. It’s a great movie that centralizes around the idea that no man who has friends is ever a failure. According to IMbd it’s about “an angel helps a compassionate but despairingly frustrated businessman by showing what life would have been like if he never existed.” I highly recommend it to any family looking for a good family-friendly film that teaches a good lesson.



15 Facts
01. I’m a vegetarian.
02. I’m deathly afraid of sharks
03. I can’t wait to be a mother.
04. I’ve already found the love of my life.
05. My favorite drink is organic green tea with mint.
06. I’m not a fan of work, of any kind.
07. I despise pain.
08. I cry every time I watch We Are Marshall.
09. I’ll do anything for the ones I care about.
10. I hate sluts. HATE SLUTS.
11. I diagnosed myself as a hypochondriac; enough said.
12. I have an obsession with soft blankets.
13. I have terrible trust issues.
14. I am a thanatophobic.
15. I believe in God.

I am who I am because of the people that have surrounded me my whole life. I think everyone carries little part of all the different people they meet throughout their lives. Every person we meet shapes our lives in a certain way, and is a part of the person we’ve become. I owe a little thanks to everyone I know, for putting me where I am today, because I don’t think I’ve turned out too bad :) So as George Bailey once said, “A toast to Papa Dollar and to Mama Dollar.”

No comments:

Post a Comment